Principles 6 - 10:
1. Process - Principle: you must be committed as a parent to long-view parenting because change is a process and not an event.
2. Lost - Principle: As a parent you’re not dealing just with bad behavior, but a condition that causes bad behavior.
3. Authority - Principle: one of the foundational heart issues in the life of every child is authority. Teaching and modeling the protective beauty of authority is one of the foundations of good parenting.
4. Foolishness - Principle: the foolishness inside your children is more dangerous to them than the tempation outside of them. Only God’s grace has the power to rescue fools.
5. Character - Principle: not all of the wrong your children do is a direct rebellion to authority; much of the wrong is a result of a lack of character.
Email us at email@example.com with any topics you'd like us to discuss!!
Episode Resources: Association of Biblical Counselors - Resources