Interview with Lee Lewis (was in our 10th podcast on depression)
Pastor at Radiant Church in Austin - https://www.radiantaustin.com/
- 12 stone counseling - Garret Higbee
- Soulcare Consulting
- Creating a ministry of soul care
- Build a culture of care not a side avenue of care
- What would that process look like for a church considering implementing this culture of care
- 360 evaluation interview process
- Evaluate what's already happening in the church, find holes, and then provide a road map.
- The road map is tailored to the size of the church, the resources they have available, which serves as a playbook to implement a process of healthy discipleship and culture of care.
- Tag Line: "equipping churches for intentional life on life ministry to the intensive care needs."
- level 1 - small group study
- Freedom groups - Gal. 5 13 weeks
- Reach out to soul care consulting at:
- Influential books Lee has read
- Instrument's in the Redeemer's hand -Paul Tripp
- Desiring God - John Piper
- Knowing God - J. I. Packer
- All Things for the Good - Thomas Watson
- Book of Psalms