EP. 66 Counsel For Couples A Year Later: Interview W/Author Jonathan D. Holmes
A Few Points:
- There isn’t really anything available that speaks directly to laypeople, church leaders who could use it as a resource., user friendly, helpful as soon as you pick it up.
- Using this book for leadership development would be extremely useful.
- Fieldstone grew outside of the church.
- Pastors move from scripture to life and counselors are trying to move from life to scripture. -
- For pastors who are preaching week to week; if you’re trying to move from Scripture to life, all counseling is, is moving from life to scripture.
- Don’t counsel alone, bring others in with you. Reduplicate yourselves.
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Promote preventative ministries.
Resources From Episode"