In this episode, the hosts, Mike, Shauna, and Jeremy discuss with special guest, Pastor of Counseling, Brad Hambrick of The Summit Church in Durham, NC how to identify passive or aggressive self-centered spouses, what types of passive and aggressive, their stages, and strategies for interaction.
1. You write using Case Studies, Passive and Aggressive self-centered spouse, tell us why you approached the book that way?
2. Within each assessing the problem, you break it down into 3 stages. Do you want to give us a quick recap of those?
3. So you then go to mention types within the passive & aggressive self-centered spouses…share with us a bit more about that.
4. What are some strategies of interaction within these types of self-centered spouses?
5. After writing this book, is there anything else that would helpful for us to know/learn about providing biblical counseling to a self-centered spouse?
6. How would a pastor or biblical counselor use this as a resource in counseling?
Episode Resources: Self-Centered Souse bookletBecoming a church that cares for the abused Bradhambrick.com