First 5 Principles
1. Calling - Principle: Nothing is more important in your life than being one of God’s tools to form a human soul. The Why.
2. Grace - Principle: God never calls you to a task without giving you what you need to do it. He never sends you without going with you. The How.
- Lelek Quote “God’s grace is more committed to their transformation and good than we will ever be.”
3. Law - Principle: Your children need God’s law, but you cannot ask the law to do what only grace can accomplish.
4. Inability - Principle: Recognize what you are unable to do is essential to good parenting.
5. Identity - Principle: If you are not resting as a parent in your identity in Christ, you will look for identity in your children.
Episode Resources: Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family - Paul David Tripp