EP. 27 Biblical Counseling & Church Planting: Establishing A Biblical Counseling Culture From The Beginning
- As a podcast devoted to biblical truth for counseling & discipleship for the counselor and local church, we wanted to invite our friend, Ronnie Mills,
- Pastor of Kingdom Chapel North Fort Worth
- Baptist Missionary Association of Texas help Ronnie launch out in their church plant
- Kingdom Chapel is located Alliance Christian Academy
- Biblical counseling training has greatly improved his discipleship efforts and his preaching.
- Biblical counseling has already begun to be rooted in the DNA of the church, so we can raise up leaders through discipleship and biblical counseling to strengthen the body, and keep it healthy.
- Email Speak The Truth about getting a biblical counseling ministry started in your church; firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 Resolves for soul care
- God has called me
- God has gone before me
- Pastor now - shepherd now
- Stay relative to “us”. .....
- Raise leaders - we can’t do this on our own.
- The hardest thing about church planting is putting yourself out there.
- Fear of man becomes a huge struggle for putting yourself out there as leaders.