Do you ever feel like you’re disqualified to be used by God? In this episode, authors and speakers Greg and Julie Gorman share how God transformed their marriage and taught them principles that bring unity to any relationship.
So Good Moments:
- How Greg and Julie went from fighting every day to learning to build on common ground.
- Practical ways to unite—rather than fight—in any relationship.
- The importance of speaking life over your spouse.
- How God can use your messy past as an opportunity to bring Him glory.
- Encouragement for anyone who struggles to see themselves through God’s eyes.
- The moment when Greg decided to believe what God said about him…and more!
Married for a Purpose
Learn more about Sisterhood | https://christfellowship.church/groups/sisterhood
Ask a Question
- Can you relate to Greg and Julie’s story of finding a way to unite through their differences?
- How does it make you feel when your spouse—or someone else—speaks life over you and believes the best about you?
- Julie Gorman talked about how God used her history of divorce as an opportunity to bring Him glory. Have you ever had God use something you thought was a disqualifier?
- Have you ever had a season, like Greg, where you struggled to believe your identity and see yourself through God’s eyes? What helped you through that?
- Greg mentioned his life verse. Do you have one, and if so, what is it?