What’s holding you back from telling your story? In this episode, Pastor Irene Rollins shares her journey of overcoming alcohol addiction and finding the courage to share her story. Irene equips you with confidence that your vulnerability could be the key to another person’s victory.
So Good Moments:
- How Irene gained the confidence to begin to share her story of victory over addiction.
- Why our God stories hold the power to prophesy over someone else’s future.
- How a story holds just as much power over a cup of coffee as it does on a platform.
- The power of being entrusted with a particular type of suffering.
- How Irene brought her children along in the journey of vulnerability, healing, and ministry.
- A testimony from a woman who learned to see life from a different lens and trust God with her rare genetic eye condition.
Irene's Book: Reframe Your Shame
Share Your Story With Us!
How to Share Your Story Worksheet
Learn more about Sisterhood | https://christfellowship.church/groups/sisterhood
Ask a Question
Questions for Discussion:
What part of Irene's story stands out to you?
- Do you feel confident to share your story? Why or why not?
- How do you know when you're ready to share a vulnerable part of your story?
- Irene talked about how she brought her kids along in her journey of healing. Who are you brining along in your journey?