How do you trust in God’s goodness when you’re in the midnight hour? In this episode, Pastor Karissa Robinson, Pastor Dalia Soto, and Melissa Miller share how to trust in God’s perfect character and timing.
- In what ways have you been able to look back and realize God’s timing was perfect in your life?
- What disappointments and delays has God proven himself faithful through?
- What stood out to you about believing in an angry God versus believing in a loving God?
- 1 John 4:8 says, “There is no fear in love. Perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.” What does this verse mean to you?
- What midnight hour are you currently facing that you need to trust God in? (If you aren’t in a midnight hour, what midnight hour has God already brought you through?)
Luke Bible Study
Learn more about Sisterhood
Ask a Question