Your story matters, and there’s Spiritual significance when you share yours with someone else. In this episode, Pastor Julie kicks off season five by sharing the power our stories have to strengthen the faith of others and invite God to move once again.
So Good Moments:
- How one man’s story inspired an entire region with the life-changing message of Jesus.
- The Hebrew word for ‘testimony’ and what it means for us today.
- The Spiritual and Scriptural significance of sharing our story with.
- Pastor Julie’s story of how she came to know Jesus.
- What it means to prophecy (and why it’s not all that intimidating).
- A sneak peek into season five and the opportunity for your story to be featured on the podcast!
Share Your Story With Us!
How to Share Your Story Worksheet
Learn more about Sisterhood | https://christfellowship.church/groups/sisterhood
Ask a Question
- What stands out to you about the man who shared his story with the entire region?
- When was the last time you shared your story? What was the outcome?
- What did you learn about what it means to prophecy?
- What is a key element of your story that could provide encouragement to others?