In this new episode of So Good Sisterhood, Pastor Lisa Duvall joins Pastor Julie for a candid conversation about friendship. Tune in to their discussion on cultivating long-term friendships, eliminating comparisons, and becoming the friend we wish we had.
So Good Moments:
- How Pastor Julie and Pastor Lisa have cultivated a long-term friendship and pushed through awkward moments along the way.
- Advice for becoming inspired by your friends rather than intimidated.
- Why the greatest friendships are built in trenches, not benches.
- Practical ways to stay anchored in the truest thing about you when you’re lacking confidence.
- The extra work that is required to go the distance in your friendships.
Question for Reflection: What’s your now word?
VIDEO: Relationships Are Essential for Mental Health
Learn more about Sisterhood | https://christfellowship.church/groups/sisterhood