Mar 15, 2022
How To Create Good Habits (The Science of Habits)
Do you want to create good habits?
In this episode, I share the different steps that will help you turn your goal of creating a habit into reality. It's not easy, but it is doable! And with some of the research, I found it might even become intuitive.
Maybe not just an episode for founders (even though habits are what build our businesses). whether you're trying to get fit, be more productive, or just be a better person altogether, these tips will help!
Supercharge your life.
* Duke University study - https://dornsife.usc.edu/assets/sites/545/docs/Wendy_Wood_Research_Articles/Habits/Neal.Wood.Quinn.2006_Habits_a_repeat_performance.pdf
* B.J Fogg, Tiny Habits - https://amzn.to/3Idvzzi
* Charles Duhigg, The Power of Habit - https://amzn.to/34IRCAt
* James Clear - “Master one thing” - https://jamesclear.com/master-one-thing
* Claudia Mueller and Carol Dweck reference from The New York Times - https://www.nytimes.com/1998/07/14/science/praise-children-for-effort-not-intelligence-study-says.html
* Locus of control - https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-locus-of-control-2795434
* Improvement Pill, The Locus Rule - https://youtu.be/8ZhoeSaPF-k