3 days ago
The Future of Connected Experiences: From CPG Products to Pokémon
Connected product experiences require so much more than a QR code and call to action. Brands need detailed insight into audience interests and expectations, robust technology to bridge the gap between physical products and digital experiences and, of course, powerful storytelling forged by a genuine connection established between customers, brands and products.
With a highly functional and engaging connected product experience, businesses can foster brand loyalty while boosting sales. During this episode of Retail Remix, host Alicia Esposito sits down with Cameron Worth, Founder of SharpEnd, to discuss the secret sauce for rolling out IoT programs and connected product experiences that are effective and “badass.” Listen in to learn:
* How the role of IoT in the consumer experience has evolved since the pandemic hit;
* What it means to create a genuine connected-product experience that delights customers and accelerates buying decisions; and
* The future of interactive and digital-driven experiences in the industry.
* Learn more about SharpEnd
* Follow Cameron and SharpEnd on LinkedIn and Twitter
* Read more about connected-product experiences at Retail TouchPoints
Want to learn more about connected product strategy and its impact on the industry? Register for the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo, which is taking place June 13-15, 2023, in Chicago and will be laser-focused on what’s new and what’s next in connected commerce. The SharpEnd team will be speaking with a brand partner so attendees can learn how to make some of these big ideas a reality for their business. All-Access Pass holders will get access to three days of tactical and thought-provoking sessions. Register before April 6 to get Super Early Bird savings, and use the code RRPODD225p to get an extra 25% off all pass types.