If you have enjoyed listening to this episode, please share this with your friends and colleagues. You can also put your reviews at Podchaser.
For any comments and suggestions, please send them via email to email@example.com or tweet to psych_chat. Remember to subscribe to PsychChat on all good podcast platform. You can now find us on Vurbl.
Some of the research mentioned in this podcast are as follow:
1) Kets de Vries, M.F. (1998). Leadership in Organizations. INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France. https://flora.insead.edu/fichiersti_wp/inseadwp1998/98-89.pdf
2) Zenger, J., & Folkman, J. (2020). Research: Women are better leaders during a crisis. https://hbr.org/2020/12/research-women-are-better-leaders-during-a-crisis
3) Costa, P.T., Terracciano, A., & McCrae, R. R. (2001). Gender differences in personality traits across cultures: robust and surprising findings. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 81(2) 322-331. doi: 10.1037/0022-3522.214.171.1242. PMID: 11519935.
4) Vianello, M., Schnabel, K., Sriram, N., & Nosek, B. (2013). Gender differences in implicit and explicit personality traits. Personality and Individual Differences 55, (994-999).
5) Del Giudice, M., Booth, T., & Irwing, P. (2012). The Distance Between Mars and Venus: Measuring Global Sex Differences in Personality. PLoS ONE, 7(1), e29265.