Apr 21, 2022
The Pragmatics of Working with Children
The world we grew up in doesn’t exist. But this new world has endless possibilities, and our children are flexible, they accommodate change easily.
So what if instead of trying to control your kids, suggests Susanna, you have the courage to let go and allow your kids to have their own learning experiences? To empower them to know they have what it takes to go through anything.
On today’s podcast:
* What else is possible for our children and teenagers?
* How can you let go of a worldview that isn’t yours?
* How else can you work with children?
* What if you empower rather than control your children?
* What if you're willing to be a bad parent?
* Your Pragmatic Exploration Online Call Series
* The Book: Fairytale Family
* 1 day Pragmatic Psychology Class: Making family and parenting work for you, July 17 in Slovenia and Online