It takes a consistent effort to find out what works and then develop and deliver marketing that connects with your ideal patients. In this episode we discuss:
- What we mean by Run, Rest & Repeat?
- Why it's important to realize that what works today may not work tomorrow.
- When the phone stops ringing, doesn't mean the marketing is no good, it just needs a rest
- Just like a racehorse
- In 1998 I developed a newspaper Ad... every time I ran it, it delivered results, but it still needed to be given a rest every now and then.
- Be Creative then Boring
- I'll stop using it when it stops working
- Testing & Measuring
- what metrics are you using to determine the success of an ad. If you're just counting how many times the phone rings you could be giving credit to the wrong marketing idea.
- Only make one change at a time so you can see what made the difference.
- "Marketing without data is like driving with your eyes closed"
- Don't change your marketing when someone tells you it's boring.
- Seasonality of your marketing
To learn more about how to grow your practice, check out more episodes of Podiatry Marketing at https://podiatry.marketing
Learn more about the Podiatry Business Reboot - Starting February 8th, 2023