May 31, 2022
Tinkering well, bouncing users, and validating configs
Jake and Michael discuss all the latest Laravel releases, tutorials, and happenings in the community.
This episode is sponsored by Scout APM - Laravel Monitoring and more that identifies slow database queries, memory leaks, and slow custom code - and Honeybadger - combining error monitoring, uptime monitoring and check-in monitoring into a single, easy to use platform and making you a DevOps hero.
You can also watch a replay of the live recording.
* Laravel 9.13 released
* Laravel 9.14 released
* Tinkerwell 3 - The PHP code runner is released
* A simple wallet implementation for Laravel
* Releasing Bouncer: Roles and permissions for Laravel apps
* Kinetic: A view-composer package for Inertia.js
* How to validate your Laravel app's config
* Battle Ready Laravel
* Test form requests in Laravel with request factories by Worksome
* Keeping your model factories lean
* Restructuring a Laravel controller using services, events, jobs, actions, and more