Johan Tekfak, creator of Français Authentique, shares how he uses Kaizen and other productivity systems to build his language business and improve his language skills each and every day.
Mentioned in this Episode
Some of the topics brought up during the interview are:
- How Johan learned German for his job as an engineer
- Creating systems to learn languages
- Making use of “dead time” in language learning
- Focusing on interesting and compelling content in your target language - not just material that’s available
- The 7 rules of Français Authentique
- What is “Kaizen” and how does it apply to language learning?
- How Johann built his own language company a little bit at a time
- Simplifying and de-stressing the language learning process
- Common roadblocks faced by language learners
- How to attach rewards to language learning to boost motivation
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy