Join our FREE Facebook Group -> https://dre.show/group
In this episode, Dr. E 'The Stem Cell Guy' interviews Michael Ashford, certified personal trainer and founder of Fit Dad Fitness.
Since 2012, Michael has dedicated himself to living a healthy, active lifestyle by working out at least five times a week. He also changed his diet as he recognized that so much of our health is directly linked to the foods we consume.
Through Fit Dad Fitness, Michael's mission is to equip fathers to live an active, involved, healthy life with their children.
- Lift weights.
- Eat real food.
- Focus on how you want to feel; not how you want to look.
- Skinny doesn't mean you're healthy. Michael knew his health was not where it could or should be. He wanted a lifetime of longevity and health.
- When someone starts getting physically healthier, other aspects of their life transform - mental wellness, better mood, increased confidence.
- Michael wants to help dads improve their health and wellness so their bodies have the ability to do what they want to do and won't hold them back from any experiences they can have with their children well into the future.
- Find out why Michael became a certified personal trainer and why is he targeting dads.
- Health is simple and Michael equips people with good information to get started in making a difference with their health.
- Take care of yourself first. Make it a priority.
- Be an example for your kids.
Complete Show Notes