Join our FREE Facebook Group -> https://dre.show/group
Laura Di Franco, Master in Physical Therapy is the owner of Brave Healer Productions and a powerhouse who writes to Feng Shui her soul.
She’s a 6-time published poet and author, inspirational speaker, holistic physical therapist and third-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do with over two decades of experience in healing.
She was born to build a revolution of brave healers who are getting their badass, authentic voices published in order to heal the world with their words.
- Start a journal
- Breathe deeply
- Be mindful of your thoughts
- What it means to practice holistically.
- The thread that connects all her seemingly unrelated fields and experiences.
- How sports influenced her journey into physical therapy.
- All her life has teen about seeking Joy.
- How she overcame imposter's syndrome and how she now helps her clients do the same.
- The testimonial she received which changed her professional life.
- Why it is so important for doctors to give hope to patients.
- Giving hope is like a tiny bit of healing that changes a patient's mindset and outlook.
- Mental support for patients is not intended to replace traditional methods.
Complete Show Notes