Join our FREE Facebook Group -> https://dre.show/group
Dr Orlena Kerek is a former pediatrician, turned health, weight and life coach helping women over 40 achieve their ideal lives.
In this episode we spoke about the importance of prioritizing yourself in order to not only be healthier and happier but also to be more present with your family.
- Prioritize yourself
- Prioritize your sleep
- Why Dr Orlena went into medicine
- Why she stopped practicing pediatrics
- How she's found her ideal life in Spain
- The reasoning behind her career shift and become a health coach for women over 40
- Dr Orlena's passion lies in helping people realize that they can lead a healthy life through nutrition, exercise, sleep and mindfulness.
- How to start creating the life you want.
- The importance of recognizing how our brains are "negatively wired" and how it affects our life.
- Why she focuses so much on educating patients instead of prescribing solutions.
- Why she refers to herself now as "a doctor before you need a doctor".
- Why it is so important to prioritize yourself.
- How to start putting yourself first.
- The reasons that hold people back from prioritizing themselves.
- Why me time is so important for mothers.
- Learning to enjoy the bad bits of life because without them, there would be no good bits either.
Complete Show Notes