Recently, I had the pleasure of guesting on Harry Duran’s Podcast Junkies. In this episode, we talked about technology startups, communication skills and formatting podcasts for length, production and promos. I was able to share my insights on entrepreneurship and how my podcasting skills have transferred over to Veryable, my startup company. Enjoy the episode.
Link to the episode: https://podcastjunkies.com/noah-labhart-interview/
- 06:00 – Harry welcomes to the podcast, Noah Labhart who speaks to his podcasting genesis story
- 14:28 – How Noah mapped out his vision and plan for the Code Story podcast
- 22:33 – Noah speaks to how he formats his podcast, including length, production and promotions
- 25:46 – How Noah has grown more confident as a podcast host
- 29:31 – Noah’s background in technology
- 33:50 – Noah talks about his own startup, Veryable, and the initial response he received in the marketplace
- 43:01 – Noah’s future plans for the growth of Veryable and the Code Story podcast
- 47:03 – What is something that Noah has changed his mind about recently
- 48:32 – What is the most misunderstood thing about Noah
- 48:49 – Harry thanks Noah for joining the show and where listeners can follow Noah
Amazing tools we use:
- If you want the best publishing platform for your podcast, with amazing support & people – use Transistor.fm.
- Want to record your remote interviews with class? Then, you need to use Squadcast.
- Code Story uses the 1-click product ClipGain, sign up now to get 3hrs of podcast processing time FREE!
Credits: Code Story is hosted and produced by Noah Labhart, Co-produced and edited by Bradley Denham. Be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pocket Casts, Google Play, Breaker, YouTube, or the podcasting app of your choice.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/code-story/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands