Mar 8, 2023
Culture-Driven Business Growth with Leon Winkes, IWB
When you and your team love what you do, your clients can feel it, and your business will thrive as a result! Tune into this week’s episode to hear what culture-driven business growth looks like from Leon Winkes, as well as his approach to creating value, building long-term relationships, and finding happiness!
About Leon Winkes:
Leon is the founder and CEO of IWB Agency. He is an entrepreneur, investor, husband, and father of two. After three years of experience working at Google, he started IWB, which currently manages up to €30 million in Adspend for clients in the Netherlands.
* If your employees are happy and fulfilled, they will be able to provide the most value they possibly can to you and your business. So, focus on building a company culture that prioritizes the well-being of your employees, and you will go far. (09:11)
* When hiring, look for people who are passionate and enthusiastic about the mission of your business. Teaching someone a skill is much easier than helping someone cultivate a growth mindset. (13:44)
* If you don’t love what you do, change something! Life is short, and there is no point in wasting your time on a job you hate. (20:26)
* Clearly define the type of clients you want to work with and the type of relationship that you want to develop with those clients. Don’t be afraid to get very specific about your niche! (25:26)
* No entrepreneurial venture is going to run perfectly smoothly all the time, and the sooner you can let go of that expectation, the more enjoyable your journey will be. (37:24)
* One of the main differences between being a leader and a manager is that leaders motivate and challenge their team members to move themselves and the company forward. On the other hand, managers often fixate on the nitty-gritty mistakes without thinking about the bigger picture. So, do you want to be a leader or a manager? (39:03)
Leon’s best advice for entrepreneurs:“In order to build something, you really need people to do it with you; people with the same kind of purpose.” (08:55)
Connect with Leon:
Follow Beyond 8 Figures: