A husband & wife bought a therapy practice for $120k, almost dumped it, then grew it for 8 years when PE came knocking.
Themes from Neil's interview:
- Growing a mental health practice from $615k/year to $2M.
- How working in your acquired business (not on it) can save you
- Owning a business with your spouse
- Equipment leasing as a solution to keeping overhead costs low
- To sue or not to sue (the seller, post-acquisition)
- Preferring businesses for sale rather than cold outreach to owners
- When to sell a fast-growing business
Reach Neil at:
Official episode page & full show notes at AcquiringMinds.co: