Nick and Daron discuss what mindfulness is exactly and how to incorporate more mindfulness into your own life (without sitting on a yoga mat repeating a mantra for hours).
- What is mindfulness?
- The trappings of mindfulness
- Mindfulness as exercise for your attention
- Mindfulness vs mindfulness meditation
- Formal vs ordinary mindfulness
- Mindfulness as attention management
- Giuseppe's Italian restaurant Columbus Ohio
- Are mindfulness apps overrated?
- Daron’s personal mindfulness practice
- Shinzen Young
- Daron's approach to attentional cross-training
- Obstacles to starting a mindfulness practice
- The two muscles of mindfulness
- “Mindfulness is a no-lose game that feels like a no-win game.”
- The spiritual aspects of mindfulness
You can follow Daron Larson here:
Get the latest Minds&Mics episodes as soon as they're released
If you enjoyed this episode of Minds&Mics and want to get notified whenever new episodes are released, you can join Nick's free weekly newsletter here →