Emily Jensen and Laura Wifler are the cofounders of the Risen Motherhood ministry and cohosts of the Risen Motherhood Podcast.. They are also in the trenches of motherhood, right alongside their listeners.
Together, they have authored the book: "Risen Motherhood: Gospel Hope For Everyday Moments.”
Laura and Emily are sisters-in-law and live with their families in central Iowa.
In this episode, Laura and Emily discuss:
- God’s vision for motherhood as a calling for women.
- How all women are called to spiritual mothering and mentoring other women.
- The reality of experiencing pride and guilt as a mother and how the Gospel frees us from both.
- How motherhood reflects the image and character of God.
- Encouragement and advice for mothers who work outside the home when they feel like they are better at their job than being a mom.
- The difference between biblical motherhood and the American idea of motherhood.
- How the ministry of Risen Motherhood started and how God has used it to encourage mothers.
Risen Motherhood: Gospel Hope for Everyday Moments
Click Here to Read Full Show Notes