Aug 3, 2022
Parenting with CONFIDENCE and Raising Confident Kids... with Psychologist Clare Rowe
What an incredible interview we have for you this week!
Join Anastasia as she interviews Clare Rowe, an Educational and Developmental Psychologist, the Principle of Rowe & Associates and an amazing woman who actually changed the course of Anastasia’s life.
Clare helps both children and parents, she specialises in challenging behavioural difficulties and has the firm belief that children and families should NOT be in long term therapy. In fact, she goes so far as to say that, in the vast majority of cases, parents are the BEST therapists for children.
Join Anastasia and Clare as they discuss:
* the point in Anastasia’s life where she and Clare met, and the insights that have helped her parent her children ever since;
* valuable tips on how to navigate a divorce or family break-up, and managing the lack of parenting-confidence that often arises in these situations;
* Clare’s observations from her many clients, about the biggest influences on parenting today and the recurring themes she often sees;
* Clare’s ‘pink elephant’ exercise and how it relates to managing your thoughts;
* Clare’s go-to technique for managing self-doubt and fear, for both parents and children;
* what Clare’s learned from all her years of helping families, that’s made her the confident woman she is today;
* the quote that Clare lives by, that resonates with everyone, from 5 years old to adulthood.
And there’s SO much more! This episode is informative, insightful, inspiring and even a little emotional at times.
We know that EVERY woman will find something valuable in this conversation. AND we know that this is definitely one that needs to be shared over and over again.
Jodie & Anastasia x RiSe Women