Mar 7, 2023
S1E11 How’s Your Self-Esteem
In this episode, we discuss how we can identify situations that negatively effect our self-esteem, become more aware of our thoughts and beliefs about those situations, challenge negative thinking and finally adjust our thoughts and beliefs.
* How would you describe your current self-esteem?
* Are there specific situations that seem to decrease your self-esteem?
* Once you identify a situation that affects your self-esteem explore your thoughts about that situation. Are your thoughts/beliefs positive/negative/neutral?
* Do you struggle with any of the negative thought patterns we discussed?
* What positive thinking strategies can you use?
After listening to the episode, we encourage you to commit to working towards replacing negative or untrue thoughts with positive, accurate thoughts over the next week.
For more information, read this article from the Mayo Clinic.
Contact us at email@example.com