News: Our new website is up! Head to fibercoven.com to find all our pertinent links!
FO: None this week
Emily - Vanilla socks in BaH Yarns To Go Boldly colorway, Kracken Base https://www.brendaandheatheryarns.com/
- Waxing Moon - Full Moon Version, pattern available in the Fiber Coven Discord https://www.ravelry.com/projects/kittywithacupcake/waxing-moon-shawl---full-moon-sample
-knit in the Earl Grey Alice in Wonderland Advent colors https://earl-grey-fiber-co.myshopify.com/
- Granny Stripe crochet blanket
- Lace Shawl design with beads in Knit Picks Luminance Lace in the Kind colorway
Lauren - Aura Sweater by Gingko B https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/aura-sweater in Valkyrie Fibers Suri Fluff
- Vanilla socks in Opal Sweet & Spicy, colorway 6755
- Waxing Moon - Full Moon Version, pattern available in the Fiber Coven Discord https://www.ravelry.com/projects/kittywithacupcake/waxing-moon-shawl---full-moon-sample , knit in the club colorways
(We talked about how cool it would be to do a Waxing Moon shawl in the Pride in December mini skein set from Alwan Sultan, but it’s already sold out. Sorry. But they make great stuff and you should check their site out anyway. alwansultan.com )
Lauren - None
Emily - Ghibli Yarn Club from Big Little Yarn Co. , Sock Set version biglittleyarn.com
- Symphonia Cotton in green for a future free pattern!
- West Yorkshire Spinners sock yarn, Country Birds, Pheasant colorway
- big roll of Aida 14 count cloth in the natural color
- DMC embroidery floss full swatch card, swatch poster? It’s huge.
Occult Corner: Autumnal Equinox and the traditions for it from around the world!
Shameless Self Promotion:
Reverse Promotion! Lauren’s Etsy shop is closed while she has an “Unplanned Vacation” due to the Caldor Fire. But if you saw South Lake Tahoe in the news and wanted to help, Lauren suggests donating to Rural Resistance Placerville (their instagram feed has a post listing how to donate!) to support locals displaced by the Caldor Fire or donating to the Wildland Firefighter Foundation because seasonal wildland firefighters don’t get insurance benefits of any kind! WFF supports wildland firefighters (and their families) who are killed or injured and do not have access to health or life insurance. wffoundation.org
Emily’s Kickstarter has launched with great success! Do you need witchy merit badges? You know you do. The stitch marker charms are unlocked! Next stretch goal is the Washi Tapes!!!! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kittywithacupcake/magical-merit-badges-a-witchy-pin-collection