An interview with Büşra Coşkuner. Büşra is a Product Consultant & Coach who works with organisations and individuals to embed Product Management principles.
We speak about a lot, including:
- Practical Product Management - you can't learn all of the frameworks
- How her experience in Berlin helped but also hindered her move to a different working culture in Switzerland
- The challenge of the acronym "MVP" and how no two people think it means the same thing
- Companies where leaders don't have product thinking or worse still think they have product thinking
- The importance of demonstrating product thinking not just talking about it and being idealistic
- How important No Code solutions are for the Product community and what they unlock for busy Product teams
- The challenges of being a woman in tech and seeing things in retrospect, and her trepidation of being a working mum
And much more!