What is the impact of having a child on your brain and body? How do you navigate postpartum depression? What are some things you should know about pelvic floor dysfunction? These topics aren’t covered as often as they should be by medical professionals. So in this episode of Mothers and Daughters Unfiltered, Diane and Natalie chat with Dr. Amanda Fisher and Denielle Finkelstein about these important topics.
You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in...
- [5:48] How Dr. Amanda fisher got into her specialty
- [14:37] Start the discussions about postpartum expectations early
- [19:51] The mental and physical impacts of giving birth
- [28:17] Need-to-know information about pelvic floor dysfunction
- [32:58] The average length of time it takes to recover from birth
- [41:22] The struggle of returning to the workplace
Resources & People Mentioned
Connect with Dr. Amanda Fisher and Denielle Finkelstein
Connect With Diane and Natalie
Subscribe to Mothers and Daughters Unfiltered on
Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts
Audio Production and Show notes by
PODCAST FAST TRACK