Jan 25, 2023
Peptides For Hormone & Health Optimization Therapy | Dr. Jacey Folkers
Hormones are tiny packets of information that determine the way your look, feel, and perform. Yet the endocrine system is incredibly delicate with serious potential consequences. Bring your hormones back into optimal range with the guidance of experts that use the safe route (peptides). Meet our guest
Dr. Jacey Folkers is doctor of chiropractic, functional medicine practitioner, author, educator, co-founder of Blokes and Joi.
Dr. Jacey Folkers is a graduate of the University of Nebraska at Lincoln with a degree in Exercise Science and Sports Medicine studies. Dr. Folkers completed his Doctorate degree in Chiropractic from Cleveland Chiropractic College. He has completed postgraduate studies in areas of clinical nutrition, rehabilitative exercise, and functional medicine. Dr Folkers's has owned and/or operated several clinics across the country that emphasized and specialized in areas of treatment including hormone replacement therapy, peptide therapy, regenerative medicine, weight loss, cognitive therapies, thyroid conditions, autoimmunity, diabetes, functional testing, DNA testing.
Dr. Folkers has worked with a wide variety of patients all the way from professional athletes working to increase performance to the everyday person with various chronic health challenges. Dr. Folkers is the creator of his own methodology of treatment referred to as "The RISEN Method" in which he used to help countless patients reclaim their health with his unique functional medicine approach. Using a holistic and root cause approach, Dr. Folkers addresses core underlying barriers to health which allows individuals to thrive and live their best lives.
Dr Folkers is one of the Co-Founder of Blokes and ChooseJoi. Diagnostic lab testing, advanced peptide therapies, hormone optimization and lifestyle enhancements give Dr Folkers and his team at Blokes and Choose Joi the ability to offer a top to bottom approach to maximizing health and vitality. Dr Folkers is a girl-dad to 6 amazing daughters, 3 grand kids and also a husband to an awesome wife. Thank you to our partners
* Outliyr Peak Performance Shop: get exclusive discounts on cutting-edge health, wellness, & performance gear
* Upgrade your brain with the FREE Outliyr Nootropics Mini-Course Key takeaways
* Low testosterone is more dangerous than high
* “Normal” testosterone has fallen dramatically since the 1980's, so it’s important to ensure you’re in the ideal range
* The two classes of growth hormone boosters that should always be stacked together
* Safe and powerful nootropic peptide
* Ideal peptides for hair growth and reducing hair loss
* Popular weight loss peptides like the GLP-1 agonists (Semaglutide, Tirzepatide, Liraglutide) Links
* Watch it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/2iCB6yVRR0o
* Full episode show notes: mindbodypeak.com/88 Connect with Nick on social media
* LinkedIn Easy ways to support
* Leave an Apple Podcast review
* Suggest a guest Related shows
* EP68 - Methylene Blue Benefits & Science | Mark Sloan
* EP84 - The New Science of Cardiovascular Health & Performance | Dr. Stephen Hussey
Do you have questions, thoughts, or feedback for us? Let me know at mindbodypeak.com/88 and one of us will get back to you!
Be an Outliyr,