How Your Thoughts Create Your Reality in Practice
Play • 16 min

In this episode I dive into everything from programming from childhood to neuroscience to explain how your thoughts create your reality - and how you can leverage it to reach your goals.

 

It's estimated that only 5% of our cognitive activities (such as decisions, emotions, actions, behaviour) are conscious, whereas the remaining 95% is generated in a non-conscious manner. So, how do we improve our mindset, our thoughts and beliefs so that we can make it work in our favour? Listen to the episode and find out!

 

Below are links to resources:

More episodes
Search
Clear search
Close search
Google apps
Main menu