Barna recently released research which found that “One in Three Practicing Christians Has Stopped Attending Church During COVID-19”. In light of this research, Ed and Daniel talk with David Kinnaman about the ongoing changes affecting the Church, and how COVID-19 has accelerated those changes. Topics covered include:
- Rethinking Christian education for the digital age
- How churches can sustain online engagement
- Creating resilient disciples
- President of Barna Group, a leading research and communications company that works with churches, nonprofits, and businesses ranging from film studios to financial services.
- Author of the bestselling books Faith For Exiles, Good Faith, You Lost Me and unChristian.
- Since 1995, David has directed interviews with more than 1.5 million individuals and overseen hundreds of U.S. and global research studies.
- He and his wife live in California with their three children.