If you're looking to make a great brand & (podcasting) content that resonates with your audience. This podcast is for you.
Jay Acunzo is my mentor. He actually taught many of us how to create a stellar podcast.
- What's his professional mission?
- Why he moved away from a well-paid Google job to pursue content marketing?
- How did he have his epiphany over time?
- How content creation should be actually done?
- Why Head of Content At Hubspot was still done good enough?
- How Jay's VC podcast considered as good as the A16z podcast?
- How to find podcast ROI?
- How a SaaS brand should have podcast creation?
- What's smug clarity and why should we avoid it?
- We did a case study live on - What should be Userpilot's (my company) podcast premise?
- How I start growth marketing stories, and how Jay help me?
- Worst advice Jay ever had?
Jay's content you should DEFINITELY read if you're planning to start a podcast:
Must Read Jay's Blogs