Michael Jonas is an attorney who helps his clients become Rational Unicorns. On this show, you'll learn what that means, why attorneys and small businesses really do need to get along better, and that there are people out there who can support your small business from a legal standpoint that won't cost an arm and a leg.
- Michael's journey into entrepreneurship
- Business and community building baked into the business model
- Having a values-based and benefit-based business - and how you can stand up for what you believe in and continue to be successful
- Why the name Rational Unicorn?
- Why you need to be a Rational Unicorn, too
- The top 3 things you need to get to cover your legal bases
- Preventative law vs. transactional law - what's the difference?
- Community events
How to reach Michael: