John Mark McMillan is a platinum selling artist with 14 studio & live albums. Though much of his music wouldn't fit in the "worship" genre, he has authored anthems such as "How He Loves", and "King of my Heart", which has impacted the church in countries all over the world.
In this episode of the podcast, Josh and John cover writing songs at 2 am, building an A-frame playhouse, having to relearn songs, lyrics of songs from years ago, and finding meaning in now. John Mark McMillan also opens up about his reluctance to revisit the How He Loves song story, and his new album Stabal Sessions Live.
Beyond The Music is presented by Overflow Ministries Group. For more information about this podcast or to be in touch about future episodes or how you can be involved, please visit us on the web at https://overflowbtm.com
- Stabal Sessions Live on Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/us/album/stabal-session-live/1535134691
- Stabal Sessions Live on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/2YgCKHiUzob8v8KjGfkZDj
Follow John Mark McMillan:
- Website: https://www.johnmarkmcmillan.com/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmarkmcmillan
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/johnmarkmc
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JohnMarkMcMillan/
Follow Josh McCabe:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.