We are grateful to be joined by a podcasting legend, Jessica Kupferman. She is the co-host and co-founder of the She Podcasts brand. First, we dive right into Jessica's beef with online shopping. Her most significant fears when shopping are looking older, larger, and like wallpaper. However, we have some words for her! Just because someone is a specific size doesn't mean they can't be stylish. Plus, we dive into why it's critical to have work clothes that you feel great wearing. When you feel confident in your clothes, then you'll be more agreeable to everyone around you – it's a win-win! Tune in as Jessica gives loads of fashion crime confessions (dun dun dun).
In This Episode:
- [03:10] All about Jessica Kupferman.
- [07:00] Jessica reveals her beef with online shopping.
- [09:45] When you feel better about your clothes, you're going to be nicer to everybody. It’s like your whole mood changes.
- [15:50] The plot thickens: Jessica has another fashion crime confession!
- [20:15] Jessica thinks there is no good Spanx. However, we reveal a trick that she needs to attempt.
- [26:40] Jessica is on the verge of dressing too old. We give outfit tips for plus-sized older women.
- [36:30] It’s okay to buy costume jewelry. However, you have to learn how to mix costume and real.
- [40:05] OMG – Jessica doesn’t even have a bag?! We explain why it’s critical to have a bag that you absolutely LOVE.
- [50:40] Jessica says that we all need to stop worrying about her boobs. Plus, she’s excited about having her own style in the future!
- There is fabulous fashion in any size. As long as you have a vision of what you want, then you can make it happen!
- Buy two expensive pieces a year; it's worth it. If you buy a $600 blazer, you can pair it with a shirt that was $6 and still looks fabulous.
- You deserve the right bra, the right underwear, and the right Spanx.
- When shopping, think about these things: what will look good on me, what's going to be comfortable, and what looks appropriate.
Jessica Kupferman is the co-host and co-founder of the She Podcasts brand, which currently supports over 14,000 female podcasters and has a digital marketing reach of over 55,000 content creators. Her sweet spot is helping podcasters set up systems for growth and training them on how to obtain sponsorship. She also is an internet “Bat Girl” with an odd amount of experience in way too many software services.
When she’s not planning the next She Podcasts LIVE, you can find her offering education to independent podcasters on marketing, growth, and sponsorship.
She Podcasts Website
She Podcasts on Instagram
Jess on Instagram
Jess on Twitter
Torrid Website https://www.torrid.com
- “Style and weight have nothing to do with each other.” - Holly
- “I'm just excited at the possibility of having my own style, which is stylish and not a mish-mash of nonsense.” - Jessica
- There's fabulous fashion at any size. It doesn't matter as long as you have a vision of what you want. - Nolan