This show's guest is Tim Brownson. Tim is a kick-ass life coach with a great sense of humor.
In this episode Tim shares how he went from sales into coaching. And then, how his coaching business almost failed until he had a swift kick in the ass: He lost all his savings.
Here's what Tim and I discuss in Episode 3:
- Money doesn't buy happiness.
- How sales led him into coaching and how he let his sales experience hold him back.
- What happens when you don't focus and take your business seriously.
- The challenge of working for yourself, when you have no one to hold you accountable.
- How losing his entire savings finally kicked him in the ass.
- The self-delusion that kept Tim thinking success was about to "hit" at any moment. The tipping point was within his grasp.
- Why you can't take your foot off the gas in a competitive industry.
- How easily the world will forget about you.
- Why Tim said, "People expect you to be competent. That doesn't get you raving fans."
- What makes people really rabid fans?
- Why you should stop worrying about always showing your best side.
- Why Tim said, "Nobody farts on a first date."
- Why Tim needs to fear waking up to find a Grizzly Bear looking for salmon in his fridge.
- Why Tim said, "We haven’t got that much mental bandwidth that we can be looking at different things at the same time." And how it stopped his business for over a year.
- When it's important to "burn the ships."
- When you should commit to your outcome.
- The importance of "invigoration."
- What happens when your expectations aren't in line with reality. And how it prevents your success.
Enjoy the show.
View original post on FailToLearn.com