How would you recognize a legitimate business investmentopportunity if it was presented to you today? That’s a questionRyan Healy didn’t know how to answer 16 years ago.
Ryan has become one of the best direct response copywriterstoday. And many years ago, before he had the knowledge he hastoday, he was a hyper-responder to good copy. And that’s what ledto his incredible story.
What we talk about in this show:
- Why Ryan was hyper-responsive to direct mail.
- How he analyzes what he went through before investingin the business opportunity.
- The advice he received when refinancing his home to buy thisbusiness.
- Why he went through with the loan even though he didn’t feelgood about lying to get the loan.
- How advertising worked to get him to spend $30,000 for thisbusiness opportunity.
- How hustle couldn’t save this business.
- Why he couldn’t keep up with the demand and couldn’t afford toquit his day job to do it full-time.
- Why he ignored good advice from his banker and still boughtinto this business – and how you could do the same if you’ve everbeen in MLM.
- Why anything that said “How to start a business” was like adrug to Ryan.
- Why he only received 1/30 of his purchase price when he soldthe business equipment, and where he should’ve originally boughtthe equipment if he wanted to do it today.
- Why Ryan says you need to be careful of debt, and why it’simportant to you.
- How he now buys and sells businesses.
- Why he sought a coach to grow he current copywriting business,and how it amplified his growth.
- How outsourcing has freed up some of his time, and alsocontributed to his growth.
- Why Ryan struggles after starting a project and has to push tofinish them. (I know many entrepreneurs who have this samechallenge.)
- Why he enjoys conspiracy research, and why it’s called“research” and not “theory.”
- How avoiding the traditional college path helped him start, butit’s not for everyone.
Enjoy the show:
Turnkey Business Investment Opportunities Fail Too, With RyanHealy