Who is truly at the center of your business, your customers or your profits?
Tim O'Brien's supplement company, Find Your Healthy Place, is relentless in its pursuit of customer-centricity. After in-store sales started to tank during the onset of COVID-19, Tim knew that making their customer's online experience just as personalized and memorable as the one they had in store would be critical to their survival. Today, Tim's online sales are up from 3% to 26%, and the pivots they continue to make are remarkable.
Tune into this episode to learn why Tim feels a customer first strategy works best for his business, how to create personalized experiences online and the key metrics he focuses on as his business continues to grow.
- 5:07 How Tim got started in the wellness industry
- 10:00 The effects COVID has had on Tim’s brick-and-mortar and Ecommerce sales
- 14:19 How Tim is applying his customer first strategy online
- 18:55 Building your competitive advantage into your onboarding process
- 21:59 Choosing to double down on what works
- 23:31 The most powerful metric Tim’s team focuses on
- 25:44 Hard lessons Tim has learned about himself in his entrepreneurial journey
- 28:47 A perspective on what to do when you make the wrong hire
- 30:36 Tim’s approach on local and digital advertising
- 35:31 The email marketing strategy that is generating thousands of dollars in sales every week
- 38:32 What Tim is most excited about in business right now
- 40:01 How you can get in touch with Tim
Links and Resources: