Holistic Habitat self-taught their way to Facebook Ads success. Here's why they doubled their ad budget in 2020.
Kristin Holler is the co-creator of Holistic Habitat, an eCommerce home decor company for the socially conscious. I met Kristin in 2019 and have worked with her inside the Coalition, and most recently, as a member of Intentional Wealth. Since we started working together, her business has grown tremendously and email marketing makes up 30% of her monthly sales. However, that’s not the only lever Kristin has learned how to master.
With a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality, Kristin has led Holistic Habitat through the ever-changing landscape of Facebook ads, the COVID-19 pandemic, market shifts and so much more. She’s here to share how they grew 500% in 2018, how she became a Facebook ads pro, and the secret behind creating ads that convert. We also dive into the biggest leadership takeaways of 2020 and how to get out of your own way.
- 4:21 How Kristin started as an eCommerce entrepreneur
- 7:27 The moment Kristin realized Holistic Habitat had potential
- 9:55 How Holistic Habitat grew 500% in 2018
- 12:53 Why Kristin doubled her FB ads budget at the beginning of COVID-19
- 16:53 The biggest leadership takeaways from 2020
- 19:13 Working in the Coalition: How Kristin increased profits and got out of her own way
- 23:25 Becoming a Facebook ads pro
- 26:23 How to run Facebook ads that convert
- 28:32 Holistic Habitat’s unforgettable marketing mishaps
- 31:10 Advice for purpose-driven brands trying to build customer loyalty
- 33:57 The #1 thing Kristin wishes she knew before starting her entrepreneurship journey
- 35:27 What’s keeping Kristin up at night
- 37:16 Lessons from COVID-19 that keep moving the needle
- 38:43 How Holistic Habitat creatively increases their average order value
- 41:52 Get in touch with Kristin
Links and Resources: