It's time to stop losing customers and start understanding them.
Sean D’Souza, author of The Brain Audit, founder of Psychotactics, and host of The Three Month Vacation Podcast, is a Marketing Strategist and expert on consumer psychology. He’s one of the most articulate and well-spoken people I’ve met in the field of marketing and he’s here to help you figure out why you aren’t selling as much as you should.
In this episode, Sean sets the record straight on the number one reason your customers back out of a purchase. We also dive into how to ease your customer’s fears, the importance of having a uniqueness factor, and how to start understanding your customers in a deeper way so you can stop losing customers.
Sean is giving a training inside of the Coalition on May 11th called, “Buy Your Life Back: How to Raise Prices and Not Lose Customers”. Apply to join the Coalition today so you don’t miss out.
- 4:23 Why Sean D'Souza created "psychotactics"
- 6:41 What stops people from taking a 3-month vacation
- 10:57 The best way to stop losing customers
- 19:30 Why your business needs to have a uniqueness factor
- 25:12 How to come up with your uniqueness factor
- 32:15 Unpacking the misconception around sales
- 37:07 Tiger Woods' iconic shot and what it has to do with your customers
- 40:58 How to start understanding your customer in a deeper way
- 45:04 Learn more about Sean D'Souza
- 47:08 Sean’s top recommendation for a vacation destination
Links and Resources: