In this episode, Nate discusses one of the more advanced topics in IBC, strategic loan balances. He’ll also dive into what is a strategic loan balance, who can benefit from having a strategic loan balance, and why they're not for everybody.
~ Access our FREE Infinite Banking Beginner course here:
~ Get resources and transcripts from this episode by visiting:
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Defining strategic loan balances and their importance in financial management.
- How strategic loan balance is connected to your infinite banking system
- Analyzing the factors that impact strategic loan balances, including interest rates, market conditions, and loan term
- Evaluating the opportunity cost of maintaining a strategic loan balance versus paying off loans early
- Identifying potential risks associated with strategic loan balances, such as default and credit risk