On this episode, the Detroit Labs’ Talent Specialist team shares their experience recruiting, evaluating, and supporting candidates from well before they apply on through the entire application process, and beyond. Team members Nicole Minaudo, Pedro Gutierrez, and Rowan Blaisdell discuss evolving recruiting practices, ways your organization can restore balance to the candidate-to-organization relationship, and above all else, finding great people.
- What are you currently seeing in the hiring market?
- What avenues do you use to connect with candidates?
- How do you attempt to stand out when reaching out to candidates?
- What is your process in matching candidates with opportunities that interest them?
- What does the hiring process at Detroit Labs look like?
- What are you looking for in a candidate?
- After building rapport with the candidate, how do you keep that connection throughout the process?
- The value of a company is in the people that work there
- Tell us about the concept of ‘interviewing the company as much as they are interviewing you’. What should a candidate ask? Why?
- Open opportunities at Detroit Labs
Learn more about our Colabs developer community: https://www.detroitlabs.com/colabs/
Learn about our open job opportunities: https://www.detroitlabs.com/careers/