In today’s episode I am talking to Kennedy, a recent dietician graduate and successful business owner. She helps empower women through mindset shifts & mindfulness, to bring women to their highest & best self around food, mind & body image During our conversation, Kennedy shares why she felt called to be a business owner, the connection between our relationship with food and our self-worth, her experience in grad school, why she chooses to run her own business, and the power of charging your worth. In this episode, we cover:
- Kennedy shares more about her RD journey and becoming a business owner [2:14]
- Helping women with the mindset piece [4:14]
- Life before running her own business: the good the bad and the ugly [9:33]
- Finding the right people who support you and combating a scarcity mindset [13:54]
- Morning routines, running a business, and attracting your ideal client [21:34]
- Charging your worth and other hacks for running your business [27:37]
- Join us in this mindfulness practice! [38:55]
Connect with Kennedy: Instagram:@themindbodydietitian
This episode is sponsored by the Online Entrepreneur Academy. Are you a dietitian or female wellness expert that's feeling undervalued in your job? Not passionate about what you're doing, or are you working one to one with clients now and want to scale your private practice to group an online coach courses and programs, then OEA is perfect for you. This is a three month high touch coaching program and we are currently enrolling for our next cohort.
Apple for the Online Entrepreneur Academy here.
Connect with Deanna: