Jun 12, 2013
Episode 14: #14: Red Hat Summit 2013 Day 1, Hayden Hunting
This week, Dave and Gunnar broadcast from Boston, on the first day of the 2013 Red Hat Summit.
Subscribe via RSS or iTunes. Have you seen this man?
* Back to Work, with Dan Benjamin and Merlin Mann. Face to face
* Acxiom, NewLease, and Verizon Terremark are now CCPs
* Dell GovCloud using RHEL and RHEV
* AWS running RHEL on the free tier – 750 hours/month
* OpenShift now for sale!
* JBoss Windup
* Dave, Gunnar, and Lauren featured on opensource.com
We Give Thanks
To everyone who we interviewed yesterday, in order of appearance: Erich Morisse, Adam Clater, Brian Cook, Dan Walsh, James Kirkland, Lene Jensen, Ray Ploski, Shak, Shawn Wells, Thomas Cameron, Jim Tyrrell, and Christopher Basquez.