Election Anxiety, Fatherhood Wounds, & Premarital Counseling
The Dr. John Delony Show is a caller-driven show that gives you real talk on life, relationships and mental health challenges. Through humor, grace and grit, John gives you the tools you need to cut through the chaos of anxiety, depression and disconnection. You can own your present and change your future—and it starts now. So, send us your questions, leave a voicemail at 844-693-3291, or email email@example.com. We want to talk to YOU!
Show Notes for this Episode
* 3:08: Teaching Segment: Dealing with Election Anxiety
* 8:39: I am a very responsible 17-yr-old but feel like I am missing out on the fun of life
* 17:25: Dad is marrying the mistress he left our family for. Should I go to the wedding and welcome her to the family?
* 29:57: I just left an abusive marriage. How do I navigate my kids’ relationship with their father?
* 43:30: I'm getting married soon and my fiancé doesn’t want to do pre-marital counseling
* 51:52: Lyrics of the day: "Faith" - George Michael
tags: election, politics, voting, anxiety, responsibility, growing up, forgiveness, marriage, reconciliation, remarriage, values, faith, abuse, parenting, premarital counseling, engagement, communication
These platforms contain content, including information provided by guests, that is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. The content is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional medical, counseling, therapeutic, financial, legal, or other advice. The Lampo Group, LLC d/b/a Ramsey Solutions as well as its affiliates and subsidiaries (including their respective employees, agents and representatives) make no representations or warranties concerning the content and expressly disclaim any and all liability concerning the content including any treatment or action taken by any person following the information offered or provided within or through this show.
If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified professional expert and specialist. If you are having a health or mental health emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately.