Living with In-Laws, Pursuing Friendships, Marriage During Deployment
The Dr. John Delony Show is a caller-driven show that gives you real talk on life, relationships and mental health challenges. Through humor, grace and grit, John gives you the tools you need to cut through the chaos of anxiety, depression and disconnection. You can own your present and change your future—and it starts now. So, send us your questions, leave a voicemail at 844-693-3291, or email email@example.com. We want to talk to YOU!
Show Notes for this Episode
* 1:58: I am recently married and living with my husband's parents. How do I motivate him to pay off debt so we can move out?
* 11:26: How and when do I tell my 5-year-old that his father is really his stepfather?
* 18:55: I am 24 years old and the youngest of 10 mostly married siblings. How do I maintain relationships with them when they have families of their own?
* 36:50: Should we put cameras in our house before my husband is deployed overseas?
* 44:01: Lyrics of the day: "Runaway Train" - Soul Asylum
tags: in-laws, marriage, newlyweds, adoption, fatherhood, parenting, siblings, family, friendships, rejection, deployment, military families
These platforms contain content, including information provided by guests, that is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. The content is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional medical, counseling, therapeutic, financial, legal, or other advice. The Lampo Group, LLC d/b/a Ramsey Solutions as well as its affiliates and subsidiaries (including their respective employees, agents and representatives) make no representations or warranties concerning the content and expressly disclaim any and all liability concerning the content including any treatment or action taken by any person following the information offered or provided within or through this show.
If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified professional expert and specialist. If you are having a health or mental health emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately.