Mar 6, 2023
The 4 Stages to Becoming a Dangerous Woman (replay episode)
Happy New Year! I hope you've all had a wonderful holiday season and are ready to turn it up this year. 2022 is going to be your year! If you listened to the first episode of this podcast, you'll remember that I broke down the four categories of women including the dangerous woman. Each category of woman is struggling in a different area and requires something different to get to the next level. Each week we are going to be working towards becoming dangerous.
Today, I’m going to help you figure out exactly where you stand and tell you exactly what you need to be focusing on for the next month. We are going to take 30 days to begin to move to the next level. I know that you want to feel like you’re truly thriving in every area of your life. That's why we are going to do some self-diagnosing and break down exactly what you've been doing that isn't working. Then I'll tell you what you need to be focusing on in the next 30 days to move closer to becoming that dangerous woman that you are meant to be.
* [02:48] We are all moving towards becoming a dangerous woman. She lives in complete alignment with who she is. She's learned how to set boundaries and overcome people-pleasing. She's built beautiful mutually beneficial relationships. She wakes up in the morning feeling good about herself.
* [03:38] A dangerous woman embraces her entire range of emotions. She feels purposeful and does exactly what she dreams about doing in her life. She's confident and bold and knows who she is.
* [05:00] Don't you want to live in overflowing abundance with a life that's bursting at the seams and makes your heart sing?
* [06:54] The disconnected woman. This stage is defined by feelings of overwhelm, lack of control, and people pleasing. You want to change, but you feel like there's nothing you can do about it.
* [10:13] Your willingness to be wrong about yourself is going to be the thing that moves you forward. Challenging and questioning those long-standing beliefs will help you move to the next level.
* [10:38] In the next 30 days, start questioning the thoughts you have about yourself. Write out everything you believe to be true about yourself. Ask yourself where is this not true?
* [11:06] Write out one goal that you want to achieve. The only thing you need to focus on is believing that it's possible.
* [12:06] The conventional woman. These are your team players. These women are dependable to everyone else but constantly letting themselves down. You're motivated and eager for change, until you actually have to implement the changes.
* [13:50] It's not as easy as you thought it would be. One week in and you're already researching plan b. You fall back into being busy and judge yourself harshly.
* [14:54] Focusing on everything and trying to change everything all at once is doing too much.
* [15:40] Over the next 30 days, identify a goal that you have been working on and trust yourself enough to choose one path or way to achieve that goal. Commit to moving towards your goal consistently over this one month. Journal about it.
* [17:04] The motivated woman. This is where most people feel like they want to be. No matter how much she gains or achieves, she can't fill that inner void. She's always in search of something to make her feel complete or whole.
* [20:29] Things are good, but you're ready for something amazing. You're craving high-level accountability, support, and encouragement.
* [21:17] 30-day focus: Find support and begin to take decisive high-level action. Your support can be a coach, therapist, or group. Someone other than you who can call you out and keep you in motion. Establish your very own dream team. Invest in yourself and find someone to support you.
* [22:59] Decide where you are and focus on the assignment for that level. Focus on what you need to do over the next 30 days to work your way through these exercises.
* [23:17] In the next 30 days, I want to believe that it is possible for me to _________________?
* [23:43] 1. Download the Dangerous Woman Manifesto and read it daily. 2. Subscribe to this podcast.
Links and Resources:
* Dr. Krystal Conner
* Dr. Krystal Conner Instagram
* Dangerous Woman Manifesto
* The Qualities Successful Women Embody (That makes them DANGEROUS)